Thursday, September 10, 2015

Embroidered Key FOBs

New love!!!  I have fallen deeply in love with embroidered key fobs; so much so, that I have made initialed key fobs for the entire family, and then some.  I think I did about 20 initialed fobs in all.  These are just a few that I was able to get in a picture.


This was the start of it all.





Did a Jeep fob to sort of match my son's Jeep.

Sister-in-law saw and wanted one for herself and her daughter.

Start of the Saints sensation.  Haven't added the snap yet.

Granddaughter loves dinosaurs, so had to make this one for her.

Tend to like the two-initialed ones with the football.

For the football season, thought I would do some footballs and the Saints.  Then thought I would add the fleur-de-lis.



Above, I did some more Saints and fleur-de-lis in a deeper gold color.

Below are the latest two off the machine.  I like the hurricane with Katrina and the year of its occurrence.  The pistol was one I thought I'd try. Not sure about that one yet.




Hope you enjoyed.  Don't forget to leave your comments and let me know what you would like to see.

Thanks for stopping...bye.



No comments: