Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Little Something-something


I really do not know where the time goes. Have been working on a wedding (invites, flowers, favors, and tablescape) for my nephew and his fiancee', and the time just gets away from me.


Have squeezed in a few cards and other things, though.

Tried to design on Gypsy and cut. Not too bad for a 1st try.



The card below was made for a wonderful neighbor who went through a "moment". Glad to see she's feeling better. The roses were handmade. Since I had such a ball with them, am making more -- some even in different colors and sizes. Will post when done.



Inside of neighbor's card.

This card was made for lady I used to work with. Hadn't heard from her in a while and wanted to connect by sending a card to just say "Hi".




The two cards in the outside pockets.

Finished two more mini albums. The one on the right can hold two dozen pictures and has many spaces for journaling. It covers baby's first: smile, bath, tooth, Christmas, and year.

The one on the right is a toilet paper roll that I made for myself. It is all about family, and has about 16 pictures in it.



Hope you enjoyed.  Don't forget to leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping...bye.

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards thanks for sharing

nikitamurphy504@gmsil.com said...

These are nice cards too. The one that has the card on the front is my favorite.