Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Time

Time has a way of getting away from you.  This is my first post for the new year, and we are already in February.  Well, here goes.

I have been working a lot in wire, trying to hone this new skill.  I was able to complete this bracelet and earrings.  I love taking wire and ending with a piece.  Both pieces have been totally constructed from 20 gauge wire, including the findings.

I also completed a card for a very special neighbor.  For those interested in knowing what I used to complete this card, please see below.

To construct this card, in addition to the silver, lavender, and light purple papers, I also used:
Cricut Explore and the Art Philosophy (numbers) and Forever Young (hat) cartridges
Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots folder for the inside mat
Hero Arts' Operation Write Home stamp for the "Happy Birthday"
White Gelly Roll pen for letters on outside hat
Stickles silver and clear for the hat
Stamp N Stuff Embossing powder in silver and Darice Heat Tool for the "Happy Birthday".

Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for coming...bye!!!

No comments: