Thursday, June 9, 2016

Random Beading



Just doing some random beading - allowing the mind to run free.

Here, I made a couple of samples, just playing with different beads.  Will they ever end up as a piece? - who knows.  Maybe down the road.


My thoughts on this purple piece ran amok.  I was trying my hand at a beaded rope using a circular peyote stitch.  I am thinking - bracelet, with embellishments.  As you can see, it is still a work in progress - the needle and thread are still attached.


This cubic right-angle weave piece is serving as my sample.  I did cubic right-angle weave using gold 8/0.  I then embellished it with 8 different colors of 11/0 beads.  There are 4 colors on each end.  This will serve as my inspiration piece in the future.

I hope you enjoyed a peek into my mind when I am beading.  Not everything becomes "finished".  Sometimes it is just doodling and letting my mind roam free.

Thanks for stopping...bye!!

No comments: