Thursday, March 19, 2015

It's a New Year!!!

Welcome 2015, and I haven't posted any of my projects from the end of 2014 or the beginning of 2015.  Sooooo, here goes some of the things that were made in December of 2014.  Will post 2015 as a separate post.

Here are two coffee mugs that I made for my daughter as gifts for two guys in her office.  They were made using the Brother Scan-N-Cut with vinyl that was cut from my own handwriting.


Hubby got a new Saints pillow case with his initials and an embroidered and appliqued fleur-de-lis for the travel pillow he keeps on the den's sofa.


While trolling the internet, I saw a Snoopy dog and banana that I thought would be fun to try to crochet.




And, finally, I made a crochet cake and embroidered the top for granddaughter's 21st birthday in January.  Since her theme was black, white, and silver, I "iced" the cake with a beautiful ribbon in her colors.  I also used the ribbon to make her a beaded necklace.




Hope you guys enjoyed!  Your comments and thoughts are always welcomed.

Thanks for stopping...bye.







No comments: