Friday, March 20, 2015

Now on to 2015!!!

I'm expanding my horizon and learning new crochet stitches to teach to my senior divas at the Center.  One of the new stitches is really an Old World stitch - the Bavarian stitch.  My divas said they would like to slate this stitch towards the middle to the end of the year.  However, I still worked it to learn it for then.

This is how a block comes together, with the change of colors and all.  And...


...this is a finished block.


I also did the stitch up in a basket form for variation.


I also learned the stitch in the handles of this purse, which we will start in June.  Believe it or not, the purse has already gone to another home.  I'm glad I was able to get a picture before it left.


We are also slated to do a purse later in the year.  This was a small handbag type purse, but I made it larger to carry yarn and other projects in it.


And the last thing I did up for us to do were the stitches in these caps.  Because it is a double stitch, it is very, very warm; and, they came in very handy during this winter's cold snap.


These are just some of the things we have on the agenda for this year.  But, the divas have been busy doing a couple of the projects from last year... and then some!!!!!  Check back to see those.

Thanks for stopping...bye.




No comments: