Monday, July 18, 2011

Pictures loaded

This weekend, I finished loading pictures to the four mini albums I made for: a great niece's first birthday party, a granddaughter's birthday gift, a daughter's birthday gift, and a "just because" for the hubby.  I made boxes for the two birthday gifts and they will go in the mail this morning.

While going through hundreds of pictures for three of the albums, I did find some things that I had made that I did not post yet.  Here are a few.



A fabric bowl.

Cards for different occasions and the box I made to put them in.

 



A birthday card...
  
...for a best friend.



A knitted hat and a crocheted one.


A knitted sweater and hat for a grand.


My sign by my front door.

A pair of slippers for a friend's grandchild.

A box to house a candy gift.
Some knitted sets for the grands.


My first leather purse I sewed.


First leather wallet I made.



Some embroidered and beaded earrings
Some more beaded earrings.



An embroidered coffee mug.

An embroidered fabric bowl.

Hope you enjoyed.  Thanks for stopping...bye.

No comments: